Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Question Of The Day


We are going to have a little fun today with a mini-meme. Here goes:

"List one thing that most people don't know about you"

I will start:

When I was nineteen, I was an extra in a movie. I spent a day on the set and was chosen out of hundreds of people to be in 4 scenes. Unfortunately, 2 of the scenes ended up on the cutting room floor. I did not have a speaking part, but it was so much fun. It was later aired on USA cable under a different name than what it was originally slotted for. I got paid a non-SAG wage of about $60 but I would have done it for free. I was able to record the movie from the television and now have it to show my kids, my future grandchildren and anyone who wants to hear my, "I was once famous" story - lol.

Now it's your turn......



6 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

What was the movie? What was the movie?

I was an extra in Gilbert Grape. You can see me way off in the distance on the sidewalk and as a flash of burgundy in another scene coming down some steps behind Johnny Depp!!

N2ATIVEONE said...

The movie was called "Deadly Desire" and starred Jack Scalia & Katherine Herrald (not sure I spelled their names right).

So, you got to be around Johnny Depp, huh? I know a lot of people who would be envious.

Anonymous said...

I weigh myself everyday and get disappointed if I haven't lost weight.

N2ATIVEONE said...

Anonymous,

Hey, I hear you. It is frustrating to lose weight. But they say you should only weigh yourself once a week, probably so that you don't get so disappointed. Have you considered making the switch? Good luck and thanks for sharing.

Vered said...

I'm not too impressed with ice cream. I do love other sweets.

N2ATIVEONE said...

Vered,

I would have to agree with you about the ice cream. I go through stages, though. My teeth need major work so ice cream hurts.