Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Bump? Are You Kidding Me?

Photo by Don Arnold


A recent picture of Nicole Kidman surfaced showing her in a form-fitting dress (see above). This woman is 41-years old and had a baby 4 months ago. She looks incredible!!!! Sadly, Hollywood sees her as having a "baby bump" and asked if she was expecting. Are you kidding me?

I am opening the floor for venting. Feel free to answer any of the questions below or give us your opinion:

1. Do you think she looks pregnant?

2. How do you feel about Hollywood & the media reporting about people's weight?

3. Do you think society puts too much pressure on women to maintain their figures?

4. Do you find yourself comparing your weight to other people?

5. Do you weigh yourself often? If so, how much?

6. Are you happy with your weight?



4 comments:

Dorsey said...

1. Hell to the no!! She looks SKINNNNY!!
2. It aggravates me all the time how they're so weight obsessed!
3. See above answer.
4. ALL THE TIME!! Unfortunately I'm stuck in a horrible cycle, used to be skinny, now..not so much.
5. Usually I weigh myself 2 times a week on average. Usually once on Monday and again on Friday (like to see how "good I've been" hehe
6. NO

N2ATIVEONE said...

Dorsey,

I see you feel the same as I do. I am glad I am not the only one who gets irked over this.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

She looks super skinny. I think that Hollywood and the media are nuts. There are so many celebrities that look too skinny to me.

N2ATIVEONE said...

The funny thing is, that the camera supposedly adds 10 pounds. Does that mean the stars are literally a stick to begin with?