Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Animal Rescue Site


A friend (thanks Mitch) just sent me a link (click the title of this post above, the words The Animal Rescue Site) to help animals in shelters. It's really easy. All you do is go to their website, and at the top you will see that all you have to do is click the purple button that says, CLICK HERE, IT'S FREE. When you do that, it will help feed the animals. You can also sign up over on the left hand side to get a daily email reminder to "click". They also have free E-Cards that you can send to someone or if you have a blog or website, you can post a link to the bottom of a blog or a website (like I did toward the bottom of my page).

Every little bit helps and it's a great cause!

2 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

I always donate a dollar when I go to Petsmart..does that count?:)

N2ATIVEONE said...

:) every little bit helps our furry friends!!!!