Friday, May 15, 2009

Movie Review: Who Is Wolverine?

"Who is Wolverine?" This is what I asked my husband when he suggested we go see the movie. I am not much into these kinds of movies, as I have not seen any of the X-Men shows. After some explanation and some guilt for always asking him to see my movies, I agreed to see Wolverine. Much to my surprise, I really liked the movie. It was easy to follow, action packed and it left me wanting to watch more. It's my understanding that because I have seen Wolverine, I will understand X-Men better than had I not seen it. So, I think I will watch some movies this weekend.

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

I actually have never seen an X-men either. Or an X-Files. Or a CSI.

I watched a documentary on wolevrines once, tho. Man, did you know they mate in fall, (the only time they come together,) but the seed does not impregnate until spring. Whoa, weird.

Wait, no it was on a badger. But wolverines are probably weird too.

Nature - ya gotta love it!