Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness

So, I have been sitting around with these two great, healthy kids; a man who loves me; my good health; my job that makes me money; a car that gets me to and from where I need to go. And I was wondering why I don't ever "feel" happy. What does happiness feel like? It's like I am just sitting back, waiting for more to come my way. When is it okay to feel like I have enough and that I am happy? What am I waiting for????? I have EVERYTHING in the world to be happy about, so why don't I smile all the time or tell people that I AM happy? Why don't I take time out, every day, of my busy schedule and make an effort to realize just how lucky I am? Maybe doing this will make me realize that there is nothing more coming, I have it all. And, if something else is coming, then it will just be an added bonus!

No comments: