Sunday, November 24, 2013

Everything is "SUPER"


You use them everyday (unless you are a recluse and you never do any communicating).  You use them to modify a noun (person, place or thing) - YES, I am talking about ADJECTIVES.  These little sentence helpers help to draw attention to our listeners.

It seems that I have an "adjective" of the month, which I don't know how I got stuck on, that is: SUPER.  I find myself using it to describe just about anything I like.  I find myself using this word almost to the degree of being annoying (ever felt like that?).  So, I thought it would be interesting to share some adjectives with you in hopes that YOU TOO can make some attention grabbing sentences :)

Today's word is:
 
HAPPY: 

  1.  Blessed
  2.  Blissful
  3.  Chipper
  4.  Cheerful
  5.  Delighted
  6.  Elated
  7.  Gay
  8.  Jolly
  9.  Merry
  10. Thrilled

The next time someone asks you, "How are you today?" reply with one of these.

No comments: