Monday, October 27, 2008

Movie Review - 88 Seconds


I was excited to watch this movie since seeing the trailer at the theater. Sadly, I was disappointed. This is one of those movies that has so much going on that you feel you are missing things and that you will have to watch again just to get a good idea as to how it all comes together. Halfway through the movie I knew how it would end. It was a crazy 88 minutes for Al Pacino and I felt as stressed as he looked just from watching it. This is a "ah, I have seen everything else, okay, I will get this" kinda movie.


Did you see it? What did you think?

4 comments:

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

I wanted to see it , but I heard it sucked. Happy I skipped it now !! :)Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

N2ATIVEONE said...

Mommie Mayhem:

Welcome! And thanks for coming by. I am glad I could "ditto" the previous review you received about this movie.

Daniel said...

this was anthoner one of those serial killer movies you try and get me to watch. i keep telling you im too sensative for those movies. and it was alot like i know what you didi last summer way too many could be bad guys and the real one couldnt have pulled it off in real life.

Love you Beautiful

N2ATIVEONE said...

Dan, my love, I know that you are a sensitive guy and I try not to involve you in the scary movies (it's sad to see you hide under the covers in fear) - lol. I love you sweetie pie!