Saturday, November 15, 2008

Problem in the Feed World


Being fairly new in this Blogging World, I have found myself excited at figuring out all the ins and outs of creating my blog and making it do fun things. Sadly, I am experiencing a problem with my FeedBurner feed. In my Yahoo reader, I am noticing that my feed is a week outdated and I don't understand. I have done some of the things like pinging and re-synching and checking the validity but so far, nothing is working. My last resort is to post a new post (this one) and see if it clears up the problem. If not, I will need to create a new feed and could potentially lose my readers *SIGH*.

Have any of you had this problem? If I do lose you, my dear readers, will you come back and visit me? I promise, I will put up a new feed so you can find me easier.

Thanks for your support.


UPDATE: I RE-DID MY FEED SO THE FEED CHICKLET ON THE BLOG IS GOOD. IF YOU ARE READING MY BLOG FROM THE OLD READER, PLEASE UPDATE. (I DON'T WANNA LOSE YA, MAN...)


5 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

HHMMM? I've never had a problem like that...
I'm thinking about setting my blog to private though?

N2ATIVEONE said...

I had to re-do my feed. I posted the new chicklet on my blog now. Unfortunately, everyone who was reading before will not see an updated feed on their reader.

Why do you want to go private? Do you feel you are being watched? :) I am watching you - lol.

Jannie Funster said...

Chicklet, eh? Not just a gum anymore.

Unknown said...

First time I am visiting your blog :) Came to you via Inner Skinny! :) Just loved the movie strangers myself! And I answer the door to everyone! Might get myself killed, or kidnapped, or worse one day! lol We even live next to woods. Literally I can open my door and its woods!!! So it makes for an interesting night when the dogs need to go outside! :) Stop by the blog and comment :)

N2ATIVEONE said...

Hey Sabrea,

Thanks for stopping by! Wow, it sounds like you live in a cool place. We don't have many woods in Arizona, only when you drive for a couple hours. I think from now on, you should not answer the door to strangers, we don't want ya getting attacked - silly girl.

I'll check our your blog. See ya soon.